Thank you very much for sharing your issue with the Intel® Communities Team, etmol.
In order for me to assist you better, please provide me with the .txt file that the System Support Utility will generate. To attach a file, you must click the “Attach” option on the bottom right-hand corner of the response box.
Furthermore, please update your BIOS and try installing the latest Intel® HD Graphics generic drivers. Click here to download them and to complete the installation, please follow this guide.
Thank you for your helping, but I have a lot of problem with your answer:
1. your recommended driver is not compatibility with my computer (I attached a print screen)
2. System Support Utility link is not working
3. my bios is the latest version
4. I checked at my computer manufacturer (Asus) the latest version of Intel Graphics and I installed it, but doesn't works
error.jpg 173.4 K
Thank you very much for your reply, etmol.
I really apologize for that, please find the System Support Utility link here: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-
Additionally, please try installing the drivers previously provided with the following steps:
1. Start Control Panel, click Hardware and Sound, and then click Device Manager.
2. Expand "Display Adapter", right-click the Intel Graphics entry, and click Uninstall.
3. On Confirm Device Removal dialog box, click Delete the driver software for this device option to delete the Intel HD Graphics driver then click OK to start the uninstall process.
4. When the uninstall process is complete, disconnect your computer from the internet and make sure it will not auto connect when reboot. Restart your system.
5. Unzip the file to a designated location or folder.
6. Open Device Manager
7. Expand the Display adapters section.
8. Right-click the Intel® graphics entry and select Update Driver Software. (Note: The graphics entry may be "Microsoft Basic Display Adapter" if not, please repeat the first four steps until you see this in the Display adapter entry)
9. Click Browse my computer for driver software.
10. Click Browse and select the directory where the driver files are found.
11. Click Next. Drivers are now being installed.
12. Reboot your computer when prompted.
Thank you very much for the information provided, etmol.
By checking the report, it seems that the Intel® Graphics drivers were not installed. By checking on the ASUS* Support page I can see that there are newer drivers for your system, please find the download link for the 3574 version below:
I tried to install this driver, but doesn't work. During the install switched my screen black and after automatically restarted my computer. The lock screen was black after the reboot. Just if I forced the safe mode I saw the screen. I had to disable the Intel graphics driver to see anything in normal mode...