This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation
Thank you very much for sharing your issue with the Intel® Communities Team, GhostFairy.
For me to assist you better regarding this issue you are facing please provide me with the information requested in the following link: https://communities.intel.com/thread/77761
Furthermore, please make sure you are using the recommended graphics configuration for the games you are running, you can double check this on https://gameplay.intel.com/. Also, please make sure that the games you are running reach at least the minimum requirements to run them. Additionally, please try using these drivers (4889) provided by Intel®, in order to install them, please follow these instructions:
1. Start Control Panel, click Hardware and Sound, and then click Device Manager.
2. Expand "Display Adapter", right-click the Intel Graphics entry, and click Uninstall.
3. On Confirm Device Removal dialog box, click Delete the driver software for this device option to delete the Intel HD Graphics driver then click OK to start the uninstall process.
4. When the uninstall process is complete, disconnect your computer from the internet and make sure it will not auto connect when reboot. Restart your system.
5. Unzip the file to a designated location or folder.
6. Open Device Manager
7. Expand the Display adapters section.
8. Right-click the Intel® graphics entry and select Update Driver Software. (Note: The graphics entry may be "Microsoft Basic Display Adapter" if not, please complete the first 4 steps until you see this in the Display Adapter entry)
9. Click Browse my computer for driver software.
10. Click Browse and select the directory where the driver files are found.
11. Click Next. Drivers are now being installed.
12. Reboot your computer when prompted.
Please be aware that the driver I am sharing with you is a generic driver from Intel® and some features of it might not be available for your machine, nevertheless, we can try performing this troubleshooting step.