Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14403 Discussions

Intel Thropy Leaderboard can lead to WoT players death or health injuries!

JBērz
Beginner

Good evening Intel!

Can You please stop this event which You made together with Wargaming company, the owners of World of tanks game?

This event has abnormal rules forcing players to play World of tanks 24/7, 2 weeks duration, with potential danger to their health because there is no time restriction and those abnormal rules are forcing players to play this game like a bots or robots, using abnormal, unfair game play style, botting, account sharing, cheating which is illegal in WoT game.Your Event made angry all normal players and customers of WoT game and Intel products cause they can't take part in this event cause they work and live normal lives, they can't play in event where is no time frame, where You must play illegal 24/7 to get in the leaderboard.And tension in WoT community is rising.You can lose many customers who are angry because they can't take part in Your event because abnormal event rules.

Top 3 leaders are playing non-stop already 7th day.7 days 24/7.7 days they don't sleep.You can try to register Guiness record.I hope nobody will die because event finishes only in 6 April.All what they want is Your i7 processors.If anybody will die at the end of this abnormal event then Your good name will be disgraced with death accidents by non-stop playing worldoftanks game 24/7 in this Intel Trophy Leaderboard event in hope to get Your i7 processors.

Please react on Wargaming and STOP this event before someone die or stay angry on Your company.Let Wargaming restart this event with normal rules which can be accepted with all loyal Intel and Wargaming customers.

https://wotonereward.eu/?utm_source=portal&utm_medium=wg_sites&utm_campaign=news https://wotonereward.eu/?utm_source=portal&utm_medium=wg_sites&utm_campaign=news

0 Kudos
5 Replies
MaryT_Intel
Employee

Hi HappyPlayer,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Unfortunately it is not an Intel sponsored event. I understand your concerns though. You may want to follow up with the company sponsoring this event. I'm afraid we don't have control over what they do.

Thanks,

Mary T.

Support Community Manager

0 Kudos
JBērz
Beginner

Big thanks for response.

I knew You can't make bad products or bad events.

You are the best.

I am Intel customer many Years.I have i7 4770 processor.And was bought 3 laptops starting from 1999 with Intel processors inside.

1 more question.

How Wargaming can use Your famous brand name in their events? Is it legal?

0 Kudos
JBērz
Beginner

If Intel is not sponsoring this event then why the prizes will be delivered directly from Your Intel corporation adresses, ?!? How this can be explained?!? --- First Prizes and Extra Prizes will be delivered by Intel Corporation (2200 Mission College Blvd. Santa Clara, CA 95052) to the winners by July 1, 2018.?!?

Prizes which will be awarded within the MARATHON are provided as part of Intel Trophy Leadeboard:

First Prize:

Alienware 17-inch gaming laptop with an Intel® Core™ i7 processor

Value is 3,299.99 USD. (The price may vary in different jurisdictions).

Organizer shall award four First Prizes to each best Participant selected on each of four clusters (EU, CIS, NA, APAC).

Extra prize:

Intel® Core™ i7 processor

Value is $340 USD. (The price may vary in different jurisdictions).

Organizer shall award 1 000 Extra Prizes to 250 Participants selected on each of four clusters (EU, CIS, NA, APAC).

First Prizes and Extra Prizes will be delivered by Intel Corporation (2200 Mission College Blvd. Santa Clara, CA 95052) to the winners by July 1, 2018.

0 Kudos
JBērz
Beginner

First Prizes and Extra Prizes will be delivered by Intel Corporation (2200 Mission College Blvd. Santa Clara, CA 95052) to the winners by July 1, 2018.

?!?

What is this? You said Intel are not sponsors of that event.

0 Kudos
APand11
Beginner

@happyplayer Noone hates Intel or Wargaming for this event..except players like you who couldn't make the leaderboard..stop complaining cos the world isn't as easy as you would want it to be.