This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation
We understand your adapter's performance has recently dropped and you're looking for additional troubleshooting to determine if it's a hardware issue.
We would like to take a look at the following information before suggesting any more troubleshooting:
- If you connect to a different wireless network, does the adapter perform poorly as well?
- Could you please share an Intel® System Support Utility report.
- Download the latest Intel® SSU
- While connected to your WiFi network, run the scan for "everything."
- Save and name the report.
- Also an interfaces output.
- Right click your start menu icon and select Command Prompt from the list.
- Enter: netsh wlan show interface
- Save a screenshot using the snipping tool (In the search box on the taskbar, type and open the Snipping Tool).