We understand you have recently started experiencing issues with your Bluetooth® module, receiving an error code 10 in Device Manager.
In order to better assist you, please share a current Intel® System Support Utility report:
1. Download the latest Intel® SSU
2. While connected to your WiFi network, run the scan for "everything."
3. Save and name the report.
Thank you for your reply. I downloaded the Intel SSU, and ran it, but I couldn't save the report, because of an unhandled exception (Screenshot attached.)
I have also shared the screenshot of the summary view after the running the utility.
It would be great if you could help me with this.
That's strange, but don't worry, we'll try to make do without the report.
Based on screenshots we can see that you're using the latest Bluetooth® driver, but your wireless driver is quite outdated (more info). In some cases this can cause issues.
Instead of simply updating, let's try a clean installation of both of these drivers to discard any previous corruptions.
1. Download and save the latest Windows® 10 drivers for your adapter:
2. Under Apps & Features in Windows* Settings, uninstall any instance of the "Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software" and "Intel® Wireless Bluetooth®." When prompted, choose to "discard settings."
3. Manually uninstall your drivers:
1. Bluetooth®: Go to the Device Manager > Bluetooth® > Right click on your Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) and uninstall it. Make sure to mark the option to "Delete the driver software for this device."
2. WiFi: Go to the Device Manager > Network Adapters > Right click on your Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 and uninstall it. Make sure to mark the option to "Delete the driver software for this device."
4. Clear out your temporary files: Press the Windows* Key + R to open the run box. Type Cleanmgr.exe and press OK. Here you will need to make sure Temporary Files are checked, you may uncheck everything else, then press OK.
5. Reboot your computer.
6. Install the drivers previously downloaded back in step one. Installing the Bluetooth® package first, followed by the wireless driver.
Thank you so much for your prompt reply. It has solved my problem.
Instead of wasting 4 hours on Sunday, I should have directly asked you..:)
Really appreciate the help.
Please let me know if I can give you a feedback through a survey or email, I would be more than happy to send you a great one.
We're glad to hear that the clean installation helped resolve your issue.
If there's ever anything else we can help you with, you know where to find us.