Thank you for the response.
The reason you are not able to delete the RAID configuration is because on the RAID 0 the data is shared among the two hard drives, therefore, eliminating the RAID will cause data damage including the operating system data, in this case, please create a back up of your data to avoid any loss.
In order to delete the raid using Intel® Rapid Storage Technology these steps can help you:
- Turn on the computer. When prompted during system startup, press Ctrl+I at the same time to enter the option ROM user interface.
- Use the up or down arrow keys to select “Delete RAID” Volume.
- Use the up or down arrow keys to select the failed RAID 0 volume.
- Press Delete to delete the volume.
- Press Y to confirm the deletion.
If the combination Ctrl+I does not help you to access please refer to the system manufacturer to access the Intel® Rapid Storage Technology on the system startup.
Please be aware that this process will erase the data on the hard drives, please have everything backed up, and you will have to reinstall the operating system.