1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 21, 2018 1:01 PM by Intel Corporation

Looking for old drivers

douwe

Hi,

I am currently trying to get a computer to work as it previously would. But the computer needs to be identical, this means trying to find the old drivers. At this moment i am looking for:

-Intel(R) c600/x79 series chipset High Definition Audio Controller - 1D20 version 9.2.3.10.13

-Intel(R) c600/x79 series chipset lpc controller - 1D41  version 9.2.3.10.16

-Intel(R) c600/x79 series chipset PCI express root port 2 - 1D12 version 9.2.3.10.16

-Intel(R) c600/x79 series chipset PCI express root port 3 - 1D14 version 9.2.3.10.16

-Intel(R) c600/x79 series chipset PCI express root port 4 - 1D16 version 9.2.3.10.16

-Intel(R) c600/x79 series chipset PCI express root Virtual Root Port -1D3E version 9.2.3.10.16

Thank you,

Douwe

• 1. Re: Looking for old drivers
          Intel Corporation
          This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hello douwe,
          Thank you for contacting us regarding the chipset drivers that you are looking for, it will be more than a pleasure to provide you with assistance on this matter.
          I regret to inform you that those specific drivers are no longer available for download in our Webpage. The specific reason why is because Chipset Drivers are most likely customized by the motherboard manufacturer (OEM) in order to make our chipset work as an embedded piece of software in their boards.
          We post generic drivers that may help for troubleshooting purposes; however we only post the latest versions of these.
          I strongly recommend you to get in touch with the motherboard manufacturer so they can provide you with assistance on this matter
          I hope to hear from you soon.
          Best regards,
          Diego S.