2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 28, 2018 6:24 PM by Intel Corporation

Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 "ITBM Driver not available - exiting application"

addext

Hi,

I get the error message above.

i9-7940X

I already re-installed the software and running the latest BIOS.

How can I fix this?

Regards

addext

• 1. Re: Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 "ITBM Driver not available - exiting application"
          David-Intel

Hello addext,

I understand that you are getting an error message regarding the driver for Intel ® Turbo Boost Max.

This could happen in any of these 2 cases:

1. The BIOS didn’t recognize the device ID ACPI\INT3510 in the Device Manager. In this case, the Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 driver is not available, so it prompts the error popup.

- Fix: You can resolve this issue with the correct BIOS to expose the device ID ACPI\INT3510. Refer to your motherboard vendor for BIOS information.

2. BIOS exposed the device ID ACPI\INT3510. We observe the device listed in the Device Manager, but the driver for the device is not installed. In this case, the Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 driver is not available, so it prompts the error popup.

- Fix: You can resolve the issue by installing the Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 driver. Download Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0

*** Note: Uninstall the previous version of the Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 driver/application before installing this version of the Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 driver/application.

I hope this helps,

Regards,

David V

• 2. Re: Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 "ITBM Driver not available - exiting application"
            Intel Corporation
            This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hello addext,

I am following up with your case and see that we have not heard back from you.

If you need more assistance do not hesitate to reply.

Regards,
            David V