4 Replies Latest reply on Mar 27, 2018 5:35 AM by jamesR11

NUC6CAY latest video driver

ilGimmy

Dears,

last sunday, I download from this page Download driver di Grafica HD Intel®per Windows® 10 per Kit Intel® NUC NUC6CAYS e NUC6CAYH  the 15.65.4.4944 video driver.

Unzipping it and starting the exe, I got a message about not having the minimum requirements (or similar message).

So I tried the "have disk.." option to update the video driver, but Intel HD Graphics is not shown (I can only see Intel HD Graphics 620 and other two options).

Can you check the inf file?

Edit: I also tried this one (exe download) Download Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows* [15.65]  but after a flawless install process, at reboot I still have previous video driver.

I have a NUC6CAYS with Windows 10 home 64, 8 GB of RAM and all updates installed.

I can provide logfiles if you give me instructions.

Thanks,

Andrea

• 1. Re: NUC6CAY latest video driver
          lktro

Good morning, I have the same problem when trying to update driver in five NUC6CAYSH with windows 10 pro 64 and 8Gb of ram each one. Regards.

• 2. Re: NUC6CAY latest video driver
            Intel Corporation
            This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hello, everyone!

Thank you very much for sharing your issue with the Intel® Communities Team.

Please download the .zip file of the Intel® HD Graphics 500 drivers (4944) by clicking here. Then, to complete the installation, use the following steps:

1. Start Control Panel, click Hardware and Sound, and then click Device Manager.
            2. Expand "Display Adapter", right-click the Intel Graphics entry, and click Uninstall.
            3. On Confirm Device Removal dialog box, click Delete the driver software for this device option to delete the Intel HD Graphics driver then click OK to start the uninstall process.
            4. When the uninstall process is complete, disconnect your computer from the internet and make sure it will not auto connect when reboot. Restart your system.
            5. Unzip the file to a designated location or folder.
            6. Open Device Manager
            7. Expand the Display adapters section.
            8. Right-click the Intel® graphics entry and select Update Driver Software. (Note: The graphics entry may be "Microsoft Basic Display Adapter" if not, please repeat the first 4 steps until you see this in the Display adapter entry)
            9. Click Browse my computer for driver software.
            10. Click Browse and select the directory where the driver files are found.
            11. Click Next. Drivers are now being installed.
            12. Reboot your computer when prompted.

Please share with us the results.

Antony S.
            • 3. Re: NUC6CAY latest video driver
              ilGimmy

Dear Antony,

thanks for your answer.

Following the procedure I was able to uninstall existing drivers, and install the new one.

To all, please notice that the driver linked by Antony has different inf files than the one available in the download page, so use the one from Antony's message!

Case closed

• 4. Re: NUC6CAY latest video driver
                jamesR11

Hi,

The latest update of the graphics driver "15.65.4.4944", On this page Download driver di Grafica HD Intel®per Windows® 10 per Kit Intel® NUC NUC6CAYS e NUC6CAYH

GFX_Win10_64_15.65.4.4944.zip

4208d4760cb15ad7981595e6b4e4c145

When Unzipping and installing it, there's a message about not having the minimum requirements

But On this page Download Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows* [15.65]

win64_15.65.4.4944.zip

1acd1a857bd05576d98624c3007fd2eb

Installation is successful and no message about the minimum requirements...