This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation
Thank you very much for sharing your issue with the Intel® Communities Team.
Please download the .zip file of the Intel® HD Graphics 500 drivers (4944) by clicking here. Then, to complete the installation, use the following steps:
1. Start Control Panel, click Hardware and Sound, and then click Device Manager.
2. Expand "Display Adapter", right-click the Intel Graphics entry, and click Uninstall.
3. On Confirm Device Removal dialog box, click Delete the driver software for this device option to delete the Intel HD Graphics driver then click OK to start the uninstall process.
4. When the uninstall process is complete, disconnect your computer from the internet and make sure it will not auto connect when reboot. Restart your system.
5. Unzip the file to a designated location or folder.
6. Open Device Manager
7. Expand the Display adapters section.
8. Right-click the Intel® graphics entry and select Update Driver Software. (Note: The graphics entry may be "Microsoft Basic Display Adapter" if not, please repeat the first 4 steps until you see this in the Display adapter entry)
9. Click Browse my computer for driver software.
10. Click Browse and select the directory where the driver files are found.
11. Click Next. Drivers are now being installed.
12. Reboot your computer when prompted.
Please share with us the results.
When Unzipping and installing it, there's a message about not having the minimum requirements
But On this page Download Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows* [15.65]
Installation is successful and no message about the minimum requirements...