1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 19, 2018 12:42 PM by Intel Corporation

Intel Rapid Start technology + W10 an error nr. 0x80041032

AndelTom

Dear all,

I got in W10 an error nr. 0x80041032 related to Intel Rapid Start technology.. I am using Dell Inspiron 7537. The Windows support redirected me to the Intel Support, so now hopping I will get any help from you .

Original Error: Microsoft-Windows-WMI-Activity/Operational

Id = {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}; Klientský počítač (ClientMachine) = ANDELTOM; Uživatel (User) = NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM; ID procesu klienta (ClientProcessId) = 3660; Součást (Component) = Unknown; Operace (Operation) = Start IWbemServices::ExecQuery - ROOT\CIMV2\Security\MicrosoftVolumeEncryption : SELECT * FROM Win32_EncryptableVolume; Kód výsledku (ResultCode) = 0x80041032; Možná příčina (PossibleCause) = Throttling Idle Tasks, refer to CIMOM regkey: ArbTaskMaxIdle

Could you please help me with that issue?

Regards

Tomas Perger

• 1. Re: Intel Rapid Start technology + W10 an error nr. 0x80041032
          Intel Corporation
          This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hello AndelTom,

Thank you for contacting us regarding the 0x80041032 error that you are experiencing with your Dell* Inspiron 7537, it will be more than a pleasure to assist you with guidance on this matter.
          In this case the support for the Intel Rapid Storage Technology version that you’re Dell Inspiron 7537 has needs to be handled directly by the manufacturer of the machine (OEM).
          The application is created by Intel, however this version is customized for the OEM of the device that you own, and the support will be only through:
          http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/04

While doing some research online, I found their link in order to download and update the driver that is specifically customized for your machine, however is only available for Windows 8.1.
          http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/04/product-support/product/inspiron-15-7537/drivers
           On the link above you will find the driver that you need to update, which called Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver, as shared before this option is only for Windows 8.1 in case that you have any trouble, or if you need the Windows 10 version do not hesitate on contacting DELL* support so they can give you a hand if it’s necessary.

I hope this helps,
          Diego S.