This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation
Thanks for posting. By using our translationMe tools we understand that you're experiencing connection spikes while playing video games online.
In order to better assist you, please provide us with the following files and information:
- Intel® System Support Utility report.
1. Download the latest Intel® SSU.
2. While connected to your WiFi network, run the scan. Select to include "everything."
3. Name and save the report.
- Your WLAN Auto-Config log.
1. In the search box on the taskbar, type Command prompt, press and hold (or right-click) Command prompt, and then select Run as administrator > Yes.
2. Enter: netsh wlan show wlanreport
3. Go to: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\WlanReport\ locate wlan-report-latest.html
- Does this happen with a game in specific, or is it general?
- What do you mean when you mention it was tested on another with Windows 7 and 8.1*?