This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation
Thank you for posting in Wired Communities. Please share additional information:
1) Were there any recent changes made?
2) What is the driver version?
3) Are you using the driver from Intel or HP?
4) Have you tried configured the advance property of the NIC to check if this will make any changes. You may refer to the link below:
5) There used to be another user with somewhat similar issue of disconnecting then reconnect on HP* system and this was resolved by HP*,there was a conflict between VTx and the NIC and they have a utility fixing the issue.
You may contact HP* to check with them as it is recommended to contact the OEM NIC vendor as OEM vendor might customized driver to adapt their system. Please feel free to update me.