8 Replies Latest reply on Sep 4, 2018 12:17 PM by Intel Corporation

Intel unite hub does not get PIN from server

NewNuc

Hello,

I installed Enterprise version server and hub . Unite version. 3.2.82.42.

Hub Instalation is on Intel NUC.

I have problem with getting pin by hub, program runs but can not get pin from server.

Running intel unite /debug gives error:

Problemem jest EXCEPTION: Error trying to load assembly PeerClient59, Version=59.0.6500.35309, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b05...4017 - Nie można załadować pliku lub zestawu 'PeerClient59.dll' lub jednej z jego zależności. Nie można odnaleźć określonego modułu. The 'PeerClient59.dll' file or set can not be loaded or one of its dependencies. The specified module can not be found.

log from option debug in attachment.

Have You any suggestion or someone have the same problem?

• 1. Re: Intel unite hub does not get PIN from server
          Intel Corporation
          This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hello, NweNuc.

Thank you very much for taking the time to reach the Intel® Communities Team.

I will perform a deeper research regarding this issue you are facing, once I have an update I will definitely let you know.

Antony S.

• 2. Re: Intel unite hub does not get PIN from server
            Intel Corporation

Hello, NweNuc.

Please try validating if tour DNS is recognized. Use this thread in reference to achieve so: https://communities.intel.com/thread/122245

Antony S.

• 3. Re: Intel unite hub does not get PIN from server
              NewNuc

Hello,

Test nslookup finish properly and I ealier set DNS suffix and finish efect is the same like on start. Netstat command shows connection with PIN server is established during appication is running..

Client aplication install on common computer run and loggin record on PIN server in tab devices and aplication hub install and running on common computer without SKU /of cause with error ID66666/ but it log in on PIN server on moment.

But The unite hub aplication on NUC stil is running like this:

with the same error:

2018-03-15 19:31:39 Error trying to load assembly PeerClient59, Version=59.0.6500.35309, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b056050c14654017 - Nie można załadować pliku lub zestawu 'PeerClient59.dll' lub jednej z jego zależności. Nie można odnaleźć określonego modułu.

2018-03-15 19:31:39 Error trying to load assembly PeerClient59, Version=59.0.6500.35309, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b056050c14654017 - Nie można załadować pliku lub zestawu 'PeerClient59.dll' lub jednej z jego zależności. Nie można odnaleźć określonego modułu.

2018-03-15 19:31:39 Error loading CFCInstance singleton  - Nie można załadować pliku lub zestawu 'PeerClient59, Version=59.0.6500.35309, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b056050c14654017' lub jednej z jego zależności. Nie można odnaleźć określonego pliku.

2018-03-15 19:31:39 Application_DispatcherUnhandledException Obiekt docelowy wywołania zgłosił wyjątek.Odwołanie do obiektu nie zostało ustawione na wystąpienie obiektu. - Obiekt docelowy wywołania zgłosił wyjątek.

2018-03-15 19:31:39 Application_DispatcherUnhandledException    w System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandleInternal& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck)

w System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)

w System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceDefaultCtor(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, StackCrawlMark& stackMark) ...

I thought that is problem with .NET framework 4.7 on win 10 but in ealier version is the same NET FRamework 4.5 and win 8.1.

Regards,

NewNuc

• 4. Re: Intel unite hub does not get PIN from server
                Intel Corporation

Thank you very much for your reply and the information provided, NewNuc.

I will double check this information, I will be back with you soon.

Antony S.

• 5. Re: Intel unite hub does not get PIN from server
                  NewNuc

The problem is on 64-bit version of software. The 32-b version runs without this problem.

• 6. Re: Intel unite hub does not get PIN from server
                    Kielbik

Hi can you give me url to 32bit vesrion software?

• 7. Re: Intel unite hub does not get PIN from server
                      Intel Corporation

Hello NewNuc,

Thank you for your reply. 

The information requested may not be available publicly. I sent you a private message to continue assisting you. 

I hope you find this information helpful.

Wanner G.

• 8. Re: Intel unite hub does not get PIN from server
                        Intel Corporation

Hello NewNuc, 

Were you able to verify the information I sent you?

If you still need any assistance, we will be glad to help you. 

Wanner G.