1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 13, 2018 8:52 AM by Intel Corporation

Optane Memory

I would like to purchase an Intel NUC mini PC kit NUC7i5BNH, and I am also possibly interested in purchasing a Intel Optane Memory Module 32 GB PCIe M.2 80mm MEMPEK1W032GAXT (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XSXX3NS/ref=asc_df_B06XSXX3NS1520247600000?ascsubtag=s1520379539593upifa52348&tag=52348_iceleadsc20&creative=395261&creativeASIN=B06XSXX3NS&linkCode=asn) , to go with it. I have not seen a list of Optane memory that might be compatible. Do you think this 32 GB module will work with the NUC7i5BNH?

• 1. Re: Optane Memory
          Intel Corporation
          This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hello backslash,

Thank you for contacting us regarding the compatibility questions that you have about our NUC7i5BNH and our Intel Optane Memory Modules; it will be more than a pleasure to provide you with assistance on this matter.
          Please feel free to take a look to this link:
          Above, you will find all the compatible units and their product name. The list, as you can see, includes the Intel® NUC Kit NUC7i5BNH and you can configure Intel Optane Memory after completing the following:
          -Install the Intel Optane Memory module in the Intel NUC.
          -Update BIOS to version 0045 or later.
          After these steps you should have no issues when using your device along with the Module MEMPEK1W032GAX.
          I hope this helps.
          Best Regards,
          Diego S.