7 Replies Latest reply on Mar 27, 2018 12:43 AM by FerrarisIV

G4560 and no signal on HDMI

FerrarisIV

Hello to everyone :)

I have a very annoying problem with my new PC and TV 55'' (I use my TV as monitor): sometimes on the TV appear "No signal", I will show my hardware situation:

TV Samsung JU6800 4k 55''

Motherboard MSI B250M Bazooka

CPU Intel G4560

8GB Ram

Screen resolution is set to 3840x2160 @30hz (not 60hz because, I suppose, I read in the specifications of Motherboard it only support 3840x2160 until 30hz)

1. If I turn on my TV and AFTER the PC, "No signal" appear on the TV. In this case I have to restart my PC (restart TV or change HDMI source or unplug and replug cable is not useful)

2. If I turn on the PC first and AFTER the TV, everything ALWAYS works right

But please note: if I turn off TV and PC and in less than 15/20 minutes I restart them, is not important if I turn on TV BEFORE the PC, everything works fine in this case.

So the problem persist ONLY when more than 15/20 minutes are spent and I turn on FIRST my TV. It sounds like that the TV, after that time, reset something that I cannot wake up if I restart the PC after the tv

I also tried to set the screen resolution of my PC to 1980x1200 @60hz: same problem.

Or changing UHD color settings and Istant On/Off on the TV: no useful results

Have somene some ideas? Can be the cable? Do I need of an external video card should improve the situation? Or it is a problem (bug) of Samsung TV?

Or, this is my idea, is there something G4560 drivers? I also tried to replace it with drivers on MSI website, but without improvents

ps: both TV and PC have last firmware and drivers installed