I updated and it works fine for me.
This is the list of changes http://downloadmirror.intel.com/18869/eng/TC_0031_ReleaseNotes.pdf
One nice thing is that now you can change all memory timings, but I don't bother, and I wouldn't recommend it, I go for stability... useful for those RAMs with screwed up SPD though
I`d like report some problems with DH55TC and 0031 bios update...
- In windows 7 device manager, appear 2 video interfaces (on-board AND PCI express) when on-board video is set to first video.
- In windows 7 device manager, appear 1 high def audio device
- When PCI express is set to first video, windows 7 not work correct (don`t see the password/login display)
- In windows 7 device manager, appears only one video interface (only interface recognized by the bios boot, on-board OR PCI express)
- In windows 7 device manager, appear 2 high def audio devices
- When on-board video is set to first video, windows 7 work correct (I can see the password/login display)
BIOS0031 and BIOS0028
-auto-display bios funtion, not work...
to detec PCI express video, I need setup bios to detect PCI express first
to detec on-board video, I need setup bios to detect on-board first
my PCI express video card is: XFX GeForce 9500GT 1GB model PV-T95G-ZA