This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation
gatchi: Thank you very much for taking the time to reach the Intel® Communities Team.
First of all, I would like to share with you that in newer versions of the Intel® HD graphics drivers, this option is automatically set by the controller as your system requires to nonetheless if you would like to get older drivers were you can control this feature please go the Intel® Download Center. You will only need to filter the search by the operating system you are using and download the .zip file. To manually install the drivers please use this steps:
1. Start Control Panel, click Hardware and Sound, and then click Device Manager.
2. Expand "Display Adapter", right-click the Intel Graphics entry, and click Uninstall.
3. On Confirm Device Removal dialog box, click Delete the driver software for this device option to delete the Intel HD Graphics driver then click OK to start the uninstall process.
4. When the uninstall process is complete, disconnect your computer from the internet and make sure it will not auto connect when reboot. Restart your system.
5. Unzip the file to a designated location or folder.
6. Open Device Manager
7. Expand the Display adapters section.
8. Right-click the Intel® graphics entry and select Update Driver Software. (Note: The graphics entry may be "Microsoft Basic Display Adapter")
9. Click Browse my computer for driver software.
10. Click Browse and select the directory where the driver files are found.
11. Click Next. Drivers are now being installed.
12. Reboot your computer when prompted.
Please note that the drivers I am sharing with you are generic drivers and some features might or might not be available for your system, we always recommend first to use the drivers provided by your system manufacturer.
Please share with us the results.