6 Replies Latest reply on Mar 14, 2018 3:57 PM by Intel Corporation

Intel(R) HD Graphic driver 4400 Issue

Usman123

Hello Everyone .

I have noticed that the latest Intel HD Graphics 4400 drivers are not compatible with Windows 10 Build 1709. Lots of whiteness,  can't look the screen for a long time. As you can check the below image.

blur pic.PNG

I hope that this problem will be resolved soon with an updated driver version from Intel.

• 1. Re: Intel(R) HD Graphic driver 4400 Issue
          Intel Corporation
          This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hello, Usman123.

Thank you very much for contacting the Intel® Communities Team.

Allow me to share with you that the 4835 version of the graphics drivers for the Intel® HD Graphics 4400 is compatible with Windows® 10. In the case you would like to install them you can click here to download the drivers and follow this guide in order to complete the installation: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005629/graphics-drivers.html

Please be aware that the driver I am sharing with you is a generic driver from Intel® and some features of it might not be available for your machine, we always recommend verifying if there is any update with the manufacturer of the computer. Nevertheless, we can try to perform this troubleshooting step.

Then, regarding the issue you are facing with the whiteness of your display, please check the color configuration of the OSD of your monitor. Additionally, you can right-click on your desktop and select the Graphics Properties; with this, you will open the Intel® HD Graphics control panel and over there, go to Display > Color Settings. From there you can manage the color of the display of the graphics controller.
          If this does not solve your issue you can press Ctrl+Alt+F8 to restore the Intel® HD Graphics settings back to default.

Please share with us the results.

Antony S.

• 2. Re: Intel(R) HD Graphic driver 4400 Issue
            Usman123

Hello Antony S,

Really appreciate your prompt response. I tried these methods lots of time but results are not good. As you check the below pic when i click on start menu its shows perfectly fine. 

javascript:;Pic 1.jpg

But when i scroll down the menu its show like this. check the pic.

Pic 2 for Intel.jpg

I think its a driver issue which is not compatible with new window 10 update 1709.

• 3. Re: Intel(R) HD Graphic driver 4400 Issue
              Intel Corporation

Thank you very much for your reply Usman123.

Have you tried installing the latest graphics drivers provided by your system manufacturer? Additionally, have you try installing the drivers for your monitor if you are using an external one?

Antony S.

• 4. Re: Intel(R) HD Graphic driver 4400 Issue
                Intel Corporation

Hello, Usman123.

I would like to double check if you were able to perform the troubleshooting steps that I attached in the post above and the results.

Antony S.

• 5. Re: Intel(R) HD Graphic driver 4400 Issue
                  Usman123

Hello Antony S.

Yes, i did. But still the performance of Intel HD graphics 4400 is not up to the mark. Also facing that Intel HD Graphics 4400 SCREEN FLICKERS only when on Battery.

• 6. Re: Intel(R) HD Graphic driver 4400 Issue
                    Intel Corporation

Thank you very much for your reply, Usman123.

Please bear in mind that the drivers from your system manufacturer will be the best for your machine since they have been tested and modified to provide the best performance for your computer. In the case these did not work for you, I would suggest you verify this issue directly with your system manufacturer just to confirm if there are any other troubleshooting steps you can perform or any other drivers for you to install.

Please share with us the results.

Antony S.