This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation
We understand you're experiencing performance issues despite having tried the latest wireless drivers available.
In order to better assist you, please share the following:
1. Intel® System Support Utility report
1. Download the latest Intel® SSU
2. While connected to your WiFi network, run the scan for "everything."
3. Save and name the report.
2. Wireless Autoconfig report
1. Right click your start menu icon and select Command Prompt (Admin) from the list.
2. Enter: netsh wlan show wlanreport
3. Go to C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WlanReport\
4. Upload the wlan-report-latest.html file along with your reply.
3. Is this the original adapter, or an upgrade part?
4. What is your router's brand and model?
We look forward to hearing back from you.