3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 6, 2018 10:20 AM by Intel Corporation

NUC7i3BNH boot order

cagejin

select usb device boot first do not work in Legacy mode

• 1. Re: NUC7i3BNH boot order
          Intel Corporation
          This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hello cagejin,
          Thank you so much for contacting us regarding the issue that you are experiencing with your NUC7i3BNH, it will be more than a pleasure to assist you with the boot order problems of your unit.
          May I know when did the issue start? Was it working before?
          Did you perform any update recently?
          In order to help you better I would like to gather more information about the configuration you have in the computer.  Please attach to this thread the .txt file the Intel System Support Utility will generate https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility
          To attach a file, you must click •Use Advanced Editor” on the upper right hand corner of the response box, then the “attach” option will appear on the bottom right hand corner of the response box.
          I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
          Diego S

• 2. Re: NUC7i3BNH boot order
            lw1948

Hello cagejin ,

You can select USB media to boot if you select it from Boot Menu. To enter Boot Menu, press F10 during NUC Power On.

Leon

• 3. Re: NUC7i3BNH boot order
              Intel Corporation
              This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hello cagejin,
              I was taking a look to your case and wanted to know if you need further assistance?
              Please do not hesitate on replying to this thread along with the SSU report in order to assist you.
              I hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,
              Diego S.