Thank you for contacting Intel Communities Support.
To provide an effective resolution, I will forward your inquiry to the appropriate department. We will get back to you soon.
I appreciate your understanding.
I hope all is well.
To help you troubleshoot your system, please try the following steps and let us know whether you receive the error message.
1. Download msi from http://registrationcenter-download.intel.com/akdlm/irc_nas/11135/w_sur_p_2.1.0.03392_sursvc_qh.msi (e.g. to C:\Download)
2. Open CMD.exe as Administrator and change directory to download location (e.g. cd /d C:\Download )
3. Run w_sur_p_2.1.0.03392_sursvc_qh.msi
If the windows installer asks for location, please click Browse and choose the downloaded msi
4. If the installation wizard navigates to Repair/Modify/Remove options, choose Remove
If the installation wizard navigates to Install phase, proceed and finish installation. Then re-run w_sur_p_2.1.0.03392_sursvc_qh.msi and choose Remove
5. Uninstall IDSA from Control Panel
6. Install new IDSA version
I look forward to hearing from you.
I've attempted your fix countless times since yesterday and it did not work. Do the log files I've attached shed any light as to what is happening here? I've seen in this forum that most users get IDSA working in Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer but I can't even get it to work here. Please help me.