Thank you very much for contacting the Intel® Communities Team.
I understand you would like to play CS:GO™ at 4:3. I will be more than glad to assist you with this problem you are facing.
In order to achieve so, please follow these steps:
- In CS:GO™ interface go to Options > Video Settings
- Change the Aspect Ratio to Normal 4:3
- Change the Resolution to the highest one that the game allows you to.
- Then, go to your desktop, right click on it, select the Graphics Properties.
- In the Intel® HD Graphics properties go to Display and, change the Resolution to the resolution set on CS:GO. In addition, make sure that on the Scaling section the "Scale Full Screen" is set, if not, please select it.
- Restart game and computer if needed.
I only have 1 scaling option and that is maintain image scaling. I need to be able to switch to maintain aspect ratio. Is there an app I can download or is it possible to update the graphics panel interface?
sorry, the only scaling option i have is "maintain display scaling"
Thank you very much for your prompt reply.
You can indeed perform an update for the Graphics Drivers, in order to achieve so, please download the .zip file of your Intel® HD Graphics version that better fit for your OS in our Download Center. Then, in order to complete the installation, follow this link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005629.html