Thank you for joining the community.
Could you provide us with the Intel® System Support Utility for Windows* report to have more information about your system
Also, a picture of the changes before and after the installation of the drivers
Please attach both to the thread
Problem still not solved, I've correctly activate the 4770K build-in GPU in my UEFI-BIOS setup and my first GPU is a nVidia GeForce GTX980 Ti.
It still the primary GPU at my UEFI-BIOS, cause i use it primary.
The same Problem, i connect my display to the port for the build-in GPU of my i7 and start my pc without the GTX980 Ti and
deinstalled driver also, there is no chance to setup the Intel GPU, cause everytime during the install process,
the installer deletes the configuration files, only driver install.
And for remember it's a fresh clean Windows 10 x64, build see above.
Sorry for my english, isn't my mother tongue.
Intel_SSU.txt.zip 28.1 K
Thank you for your response
Seems that the problem could be happening due to a possible bad registry on the Operating System (OS); we can try the following steps
- Use a different OS image
- Install the OS with a different USB
- Install the system without the external video card
- Once the OS is installed follow these steps install the graphics drivers manually
- 1. Download the graphics driver ZIP file: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/27267/a08/win64_154037.4835.zip
- 2. Unzip the file to a designated location or folder.
- 3. Right-click Windows Start icon and open Device Manager.
- 4. Click “Yes” when prompted for permission from User Account Control.
- 5. Expand the Display adapters section.
- 6. Right-click the Intel® graphics entry and select Update Driver Software.
- 7. Click "Browse my computer for driver software".
- 8. Click "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer".
- 9. Click "Have Disk".
- 10. Click "Browse".
- 11. Access the designated location or folder, and access a folder called "Graphics".
- 12. Select the file called "igdlh64" or "igdlh".
- 13. Click Open, then click OK, and finally click “Next”. Drivers are now being installed.
- 14. Reboot your computer.
- And let me know if you have any issues with the installation.
Hope this helps