This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation
Thank you for joining the community.
Could you review the status of the Bluetooth on the device manager and attach a picture to the thread?
Checking on the available drivers for the NUC7i3BNH the Bluetooth driver is the 20.0.0, cloud you roll back to that version?
Is the Bluetooth enabled on the BIOS?
I've do this:
1. Uninstall Intel Bluetooth Driver package.
2. Uninstall Intel Wireless Driver package.
3. Disabled Bluetooth functionality inside bios
4. Reinstall Intel Bluetooth Driver package.
5. Reinstall Intel Wireless Driver package.
6. Reboot and activated Bluetooth functionality inside bios.
This works for me! Thanks a lot!