3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 6, 2018 12:46 PM by Intel Corporation

Intel Unite Mobile App SSL error

obrejanp

Hello,

Came here for some assistance to discover why I can't get mobile devices to connect to the Hub using the intel unite mobile app. Getting an SSL error. Its an enterprise server and hubs can already connect to it, as well as clients.I already have a ticket number opened as well which hasnt been responded to by support in a few days now...

Is there something specific about the certificate in order for mobile devices to connect to the hub? Does it have to be digitally signed?

Thanks,

Paul

• 1. Re: Intel Unite Mobile App SSL error
          Intel Corporation
          This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hello obrejanp,

Thank you so much for contacting us.
          We received your thread and I understand that you are having issues with Intel Unite app (enterprise) and the connection between the app and the mobile devices.
          Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience that this could be causing.
          We were able to see the previous case from the other representative, and we noticed that the system gave us an alert stating that the case was closed by your request.
          My apologies again for the whole inconvenience.
          I will be more than glad to take care of this for you. Based on the previous description of your case (and the current one) in order to assist you we will need 2 things this time.

1. What’s the certificate that you are using? SHA256, third party signed or a self signed?
          2. Can you please provide us with the log files?
          Please follow this article in case that you have any inconvenience when creating them:
          https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000024124/software/software-applications.html

To attach a file, you must click •Use Advanced Editor” on the upper right hand corner of the response box, then the “attach” option will appear on the bottom right hand corner of the response box.
          (You may need to copy and paste the links provided into a separate tab in case that you have issues when clicking on them)

Thank you for your patience.
           Hope to hear from you soon.
          Best regards,

Diego S.
          • 2. Re: Intel Unite Mobile App SSL error
            obrejanp

Hello Diego

1. The certificate is a self-signed SHA256

2. I've attached the logfile.

Paul

• 3. Re: Intel Unite Mobile App SSL error
              Intel Corporation
              This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hello obrejanp,

Thank you for your response. I really appreciate the files that you attached, were extremely helpful.
              I am currently sending your case for review and I am replicating your issue in order to check where the error is coming from.

As soon as I have an answer and the results of the tests I will reach you in order to provide you assistance on this matter
              I hope to hear from you soon.
              Best Regards,
              Diego S.