Thank you for joining the community. Could you let us know more about the confirmation you are using?
- Are you using Intel Unite® stand-alone or enterprise?
- What version are you using?
- What is the model of the HUB?
- What is the model of the PCs?
- I'm using the stand-alone version
- version 220.127.116.11 on both PCs
- I'm not using an HUB, only using the client version (Stand-alone I guess)
- PC A is a Fujitsu Esprimo Q556 running an i5-6400T with 8GB RAM, Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit version
- PC B is a Fujitsu LifeBook E751 running an i5-2520M, with 4GB RAM, Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit version
by the way thanks for the quick reply!
Thank you for your response for troubleshooting proposes could you make sure you can successfully send and receive a ping on the command prompt, from PC A to PC B and form PC B to PC A, and disable the Windows® firewall for testing proposes,
To access the command prompt press windows keylogo+R and type CMD and select “OK”
This link can help you with command prompt to use the ping command
This link can help you with the firewall
Also, you can verify if the Intel Unite® protocol is allowed in the firewall of booth PCs, refer to
the following link on page 16