I am using a NUC6i5SYK as an HTPC. In principle everything works fine. The little machine does its job very well.
My video source material is of different framerates:
I have set up profiles for the three framerates, so I can play videos to my Panasonic projector with the native framerate to avoid judder.
In order to switch framerate, I have to
- open the Intel Graphics Settings app
- in the app click on profile
- on the profile page select the profile form the dropdown menu
- clock accept at the bottom of the page
- confirm the acceptance
Now that's quite an effort to change the framerate.
In the AMD display driver switching the framerate is much easier:
- right clock on the desktop
- move the mouse pointer to the AMD Catalyst entry
- a dropdown menu opens with the profiles
- move to the desired profile and let go
Intel PLEASE implement something as easy to use to switch profiles.
Or maybe I am simply missing something?