5 Replies Latest reply on Feb 16, 2018 12:51 AM by Intel Corporation

Problems of installing ubuntu on Aero

aeroAn

Hi all,  when I followed the wiki (90 (References) OS user Installation · intel-aero/meta-intel-aero Wiki · GitHub ) to install

ubuntu on Aero, I had several problems:

(1) I installed the yocto embedded linux first and updated bios, flashed flight controller, fpga successfully, the apt-get-version.py reported

currect versions of the bios, fpga and fc. Then I installed ubuntu, and when I finished and installed the aero repository,

the versions of fpga and fc got from apt-get-version.py were unknown, but the wiki said the fpga and fc will be kept. This is the first

problem.

(2) I decided to reinstall fpga and fc, there are two problems:

1) I successfully flased the fpga, but the versions of fpga were still unknown when I typed apt-get-version.py.

2) I could not flash the flight controller, as it reported "unable to read force bootloader pin value".

(3) The mavlink seemed not to be installed successfully, as when I type "sudo systemctl restart mavlink-router",

it reported "Job for mavlink-router.service failed because the control process exited with error code".

Look forward to your responce.Intel_JesusCommunityAdminIntel® Aero Platform for UAVs