Hello Roelof. This is Monique with Intel and I'm the IDSA project manager. This error is being caused by the ICIP installer that is offered as an optional software program. Per the ICIP development team, here are the steps they are suggesting users take who are receiving error when trying to upgrade IDSA.
- Download msi from http://registrationcenter-download.intel.com/akdlm/irc_nas/11135/w_sur_p_2.1.0.03392_sursvc_qh.msi (e.g. to C:\Download)
- Open CMD.exe as Administrator and change directory to download location (e.g. cd /d C:\Download)
- Run w_sur_p_2.1.0.03392_sursvc_qh.msiIf the windows installer asks for location, please click Browse and choose the downloaded msi (e.g.
- If the installation wizard navigates to Repair/Modify/Remove options, choose RemoveIf the installation wizard navigates to Install phase, proceed and finish installation. Then re-run w_sur_p_2.1.0.03392_sursvc_qh.msi and choose Remove
- Uninstall IDSA from Control Panel
- Install new IDSA version
Please let me know if these steps worked for you to get IDSA successfully reinstalled and scanning.
Monique with Intel Corporation
Thanks for your reply.
I have follow the steps and succesfull installed the new IDSA version.