Thank you for joining the community
Let me share with you the link to download the previous graphics version for the Intel® NUC Kit NUC7i7BNH
First please follow the steps below to uninstall the graphics driver:
1. On the keyboard, press WinLogo key + R, then type in devmgmt.msc
2. Expand the Display Adapters section.
3. Find the Intel® Graphics Driver. The driver can also be called the Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver (Intel® GMA Driver).
4. Right-click the Intel Graphics Driver and select Uninstall.
5. Select the checkbox Delete the driver software for this device.
6. Reboot the computer after the uninstall process has finished.
Then install the version on the link above following these steps
2. Unzip the file to a designated location or folder.
3. Right-click Windows Start icon and open Device Manager.
4. Click “Yes” when prompted for permission from User Account Control.
5. Expand the Display adapters section.
6. Right-click the Intel® graphics entry and select Update Driver Software.
7. Click "Browse my computer for driver software".
8. Click "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer".
9. Click "Have Disk".
10. Click "Browse".
11. Access the designated location or folder, and access a folder called "Graphics".
12. Select the file called "igdlh64" or "igdlh".
13. Click Open, then click "OK", and finally click Next. Drivers are now being installed.
14. Reboot your computer.
And let me know if you have any issues with the installation.
-Also if it is possible to let us know the video cable connection you are using?
Please let me know the outcome
The have disk option works to roll back to older drivers (not sure why I can't use the installer from the package?) but now I'm having video dropouts to black, which was a known issue. Kodi is still not detecting the directx verison or graphic adapter - this is with kodi 18 build.
the kodi version 17.6 from the Microsoft app store detects the correct hardware and does play 4K HEVC. Is this a driver issue or a kodi development issue?
Any thoughts guys?
The not working version will not play 4K video or H265. I get a green screen during both. I'm not sure who to contact to make this work as it worked up until the last month and now it appears to be broken.