Was there any CD/ DVD/ Installation device along with these INTEL products?
I bought desktop home computer's parts (well sealed) on 2013, India, from a big and reputed shop, with bill; But unfortunately the day technicians (unrelated with the shop) came and assembled the computer; I could not be present there (I was university student then; I had to attend class). I did not knew that computer parts may come with installation disk. Incidentally there was no "installation disks" or with any of the computer hardware, when I came back to home.
I had 2 products from Intel: 1. The PROCESSOR and 2. The MOTHERBOARD.
Later on 2017 the PC experienced a major system crash; and another group of technicians handled it; they re-installed OS (Windows-7). The second group of technicians told me to bring the CD/DVD for INTEL hardwares! I was shocked because I did not knew computer hardwares may come with CD/DVDs. However this second group of technicians claimed it is important to immediately install drivers for basic use of the machine; and they brought and run some third-party doubtful softwares, that seemed to install drivers. They also emphasised there must be an installation CD for intel hardwares, (which will must be required after a clean reinstall of OS) which I might lost or someone took away.
I searched the boxes and papers (which I kept at my best care,). Surprisingly I could not see any papers about INTEL and can not find box for Motherboard, but can find the box for Processor. The box (Packet) says "This box contains an Intel (R) processor and a thermal solution designed for use in a Desktop PC". On the box there is no mention of CD/DVD.
I am worrying for the case in future I want to install an OS through my own (not by a technician) ; could I continue OS installation and basic use of the computer, without separately installing drivers?
So I basically I want to know following 5 things:
1. Was there really any installation disk(s) with along the INTEL PROCESSOR?(See product details below **) and for another INTEL MOTHERBOARD? ( I could not find the detail papers of desktop board, however according to the bill it is INTEL P4 DH61WWB3).
2. Do I really need to separately install any driver? (Note: Even after the technicians installed the drivers, sometimes I get warnings something like "driver not working" or "driver file missing" etc, although the problem resolves after few restarts).
3. : If the Intel product(s) really contained a installation disk/installation device; then :
3. A: from where I can get a LIST/content of drivers and softwares etc given installation disk?
3. B. : What could I do if some of them are not available in INTEL's official website?
3. C. : If the required drivers and softwares found on INTEL's website; then could I first download them in someone else's PC (say from Cyber Cafe) and apply then run in my home computer? (I want to know this because I sometimes saw if I download a software in someone else's computer and bring it home in a pendrive(flashdrive), the software shown copyright issues/ permission issues. But in cases my OS crashes so I want reinstall, I'll have to use someone else's computer)
PRODUCT DETAILS OF PROCESSOR: (As in the box/Packet):
INTEL CORE i3 PROCESSOR
PART NO. BX80637I33210
SKU No. 110F426
i3-3210, 3.2GHz, 3MB Cache, LGA1155, 55W
(BARCODES) U P C 7 35858 25596 7 E A N 5 032037 048316 MM#: 926166
3 . 20GHZ ( I3-3210)
THANKS IN ADVANCE. ANY HELP WELCOME.