Intel® Optane™ Solid State Drives
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on Intel® Optane™ technology, Intel® MAS and Firmware Update Tool

external usb drive for PCiE drive

spasc3
Beginner

I am looking for a external case to hold an intel M.2 80mm PCiE 3.0 X4 3D1 TLC with a M key end. I am looking for an external case with a USB attachment so I can use this drive as an external drive. I I have been able to fing is cases that except the B key and the B + M key buy nothing for the M key. Anybody have any help ???

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Employee

Hi gfhs,

Thank you for contacting our support community. We understand your concern regarding the USB enclosure for the SSD.

We would like to inform you that we do not support/ manufacture USB Enclosure adapters. Also, we are not aware of any such as an adapter for M.2 NVMe* to USB, only the M.2 SATA to USB adapter.

There may be 3rd party adapters but we were not able to find any of those.

Regards,

Junior M.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
idata
Employee

Hi gfhs,

Thank you for contacting our support community. We understand your concern regarding the USB enclosure for the SSD.

We would like to inform you that we do not support/ manufacture USB Enclosure adapters. Also, we are not aware of any such as an adapter for M.2 NVMe* to USB, only the M.2 SATA to USB adapter.

There may be 3rd party adapters but we were not able to find any of those.

Regards,

Junior M.
0 Kudos