Im trying to install 13.13.1021.2009 version of driver from 2/6/2010.
thanks, probably it will help me, but im not sure
ive just update the firmware of sasmf8i and it does not detect drivers anyway ((
I just tried Windows Server 2008 64-bit with driver 13.13.1021.2009, no issue seen. Several things to check:
1. Did you select the folder 2k8-Vista-x64_v.13.13.1021.2009 (or 2k8-Vista-x86_v.13.13.1021.2009 if you're running 32-bit OS) when loading the driver?
2. What's your RAID configuration? Did you create and initialize the Virtual Drive by pressing Ctrl-E during POST?
3. Try to follow the steps in the demos below:
1. When im trying to select folder 2k8-Vista-x64_v.13.13.1021.2009 or Win7-2k8r2-x64_v.13.13.1021.2009 Windows 2008 detect the drivers, then I check box "Hide drivers ... etc" and click on the "Next" button, BUT every time it returns me back to the same stage.
When im trying to select folder 2k8-Vista-x86_v.13.13.1021.2009 Windows message me there are no drivers found.
2. I have RAID1. Yes, sure, I have create and initialize VD before installing OS.
3. I have done absolutely the same like in that demos.
4. I am in despair
*I have a Intel Server Board S5500BC
This is weird... Just to confirm, is your firmware version now 08.09041155? What's the part number of your card? It's a 6 digit dash 3 digit number on the label...