Current drivers for Windows 10 require anniversary update or newer
So make sure it's up-to-date.
Try drivers from this list Downloads for Intel® HD Graphics 505
Select OS from right pull-down menu. Hit "show more".
To bypass message "best driver is already installed", "customized computer manufacturer driver" or "computer is not validated" install driver via have disk method as described at:
https://www.windowscentral.com/how-install-intel-beta-graphics-drivers-surface (ignore prolog about MS surface)
This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation
Hello Alcogolik J
I am checking on your case and I see that you have problems with the installation of the graphics drivers
Let’s try the installation of the drivers following these steps:
1. Download the graphics driver ZIP file: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/27484/a08/win64_188.8.131.5244.zip
2. Unzip the file to a designated location or folder.
3. Right-click Windows Start icon and open Device Manager.
4. Click “Yes” when prompted for permission from User Account Control.
5. Expand the Display adapters section.
6. Right-click the Intel® graphics entry and select Update Driver Software.
7. Click "Browse my computer for driver software".
8. Click "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer".
9. Click "Have Disk".
10. Click "Browse".
11. Access the designated location or folder, and access a folder called "Graphics".
12. Select the file called "igdlh64" or "igdlh".
13. Click Open, then click OK, and finally click “Next”. Drivers are now being installed.
14. Reboot your computer.
And let me know if you have any issues with the installation.