This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation
Thank you very much for taking the time to reach the Intel® Communities Team.
I understand you would like to know how to turn on your NUC by using the internal power supply you have.
In this case, for you to achieve so, please follow these steps:
- While your NUC is Posting, press F2 to enter the BIOS Graphic Interface.
- Go to Advanced settings and click on Power tab.
- Make sure the Power Sense option is checked if not, please mark it.
- Then, click on the After Power Failure dropdown.
- In the drop-down click on Turn On.
- Press F10 to save the changes.
Thanks for the support Antony.