This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation
Thank you very much for contacting the Intel® Communities Team.
By translating your post, I understand you are having some issues scaling the image of your Intel® Compute Stick with your SONY® BRAVIA TV. Allow me to help you regarding this issue you are facing.
In this case, you can try a manual installation of the latest graphics version for your device and then verify if you are able to see the Intel® Graphics Properties after the update. First, download the 4358 version of the graphics drivers.
Then to complete the installation, please follow these steps:
1. Start Control Panel, click Hardware and Sound, and then click Device Manager.
2. Expand "Display Adapter", right-click the Intel Graphics entry, and click Uninstall.
3. On Confirm Device Removal dialog box, click Delete the driver software for this device option to delete the Intel HD Graphics driver then click OK to start the uninstall process.
4. When the uninstall process is complete, disconnect your computer from the internet and make sure it will not auto connect when reboot. Restart your system.
5. Unzip the file to a designated location or folder.
6. Open Device Manager
7. Expand the Display adapters section.
8. Right-click the Intel® graphics entry and select Update Driver Software. (Note: The graphics entry may be "Microsoft Basic Display Adapter")
9. Click Browse my computer for driver software.
10. Click Browse and select the directory where the driver files are found.
11. Click Next. Drivers are now being installed.
12. Reboot your computer when prompted.
In addition, you can try as well to restore your TV settings back to default.