This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation
Thank you for contacting Intel® RealSense™ Technology support.
In order to further assist you with your inquiry we would need the following basic information:
• A screenshot of Device Manager -> Imaging Devices.
• A screenshot of Device Manager -> Imaging Devices trying a different USB 3.0 port.
• A screenshot of the RealSense Viewer showing the error.
• Please update Windows 10 to the latest build:
• In order to discard any camera malfunction or any problem with the signal coming from the USB port of the PC, we need you to test your Intel® RealSense™ camera on another PC.
We will be looking forward to your reply sharing this information.
Intel Customer Support