Items with no label
3335 Discussions

Intel D435 can't read both streams at same time

JAcos2
Beginner

I just received a Intel D435, and tried the Realsense Viewer, but it seems that it can't read both streams from camera at the same time, the color stream is running at a maximum of 1fps and later the app says "no frames received" and the stream stops.

If I stop the depth stream, RGB stream starts again, but I can't make them work at the same time. It doesn't matter the resolution set in both streams, so I don't think that is a bandwidth issue. Camera is connected using USB 3.0, using windows 10 build 16299.192, firmware 5.08.15.0

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello iamjulianacosta,

Thank you for contacting Intel® RealSense™ Technology support.

In order to further assist you with your inquiry we would need the following basic information:

• A screenshot of Device Manager -> Imaging Devices.

• A screenshot of Device Manager -> Imaging Devices trying a different USB 3.0 port.

• A screenshot of the RealSense Viewer showing the error.

• Please update Windows 10 to the latest build:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4073291/january-18-2018-kb4073291-os-build-16299-201.

• In order to discard any camera malfunction or any problem with the signal coming from the USB port of the PC, we need you to test your Intel® RealSense™ camera on another PC.

We will be looking forward to your reply sharing this information.

Best regards,

Josh B.

Intel Customer Support
0 Kudos
NKruf
Beginner

Check your frame buffer size under advanced for both streams. I've had that happen when it was under 4 on my desktop computer when streaming depth and color.

0 Kudos