Items with no label
3335 Discussions

VS Setup for RealSense SDK Use - R415

GMcLe
Beginner

Hi,

I have just downloaded and installed the SDK 2.0. However, I notice that when I open the SDK (i.e. "Examples for Intel® RealSense™ SDK 2.0"), there are a large amount of build errors. I believe this is caused by not having the proper 3rd party dependencies installed.

Is there a list of required dependencies to be able to compile and use the SDK? If so, can all these dependencies be installed directly through NuGet?

Thank you for the assistance.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
GMcLe
Beginner

I was able to solve my issue.

Many of the errors seemed to relate to basic C++ functionality. After messing around with VIsual Studio, I was able to solve the problem by reinstalling.

Simply 'Repairing' the installation didn't work. However, after fully uninstalling Visual Studio and reinstalling - the SDK worked.

Note, I had to also install "VC++ 2015.3 v140 toolset for desktop (x86,x64)" within the Visual Studio Installer (under "Desktop development with C++").

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
GMcLe
Beginner

I was able to solve my issue.

Many of the errors seemed to relate to basic C++ functionality. After messing around with VIsual Studio, I was able to solve the problem by reinstalling.

Simply 'Repairing' the installation didn't work. However, after fully uninstalling Visual Studio and reinstalling - the SDK worked.

Note, I had to also install "VC++ 2015.3 v140 toolset for desktop (x86,x64)" within the Visual Studio Installer (under "Desktop development with C++").

0 Kudos