1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 18, 2018 10:21 AM by Intel Corporation

The Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA) is getting a tune up.  We are sorry for the inconvenience.

NUC7i5BNH_user

Over the last week, I keep getting a pop up message from the Intel driver and support assistant saying I have 1 update.  I've used this assistant in the past many times with little problem.

When I click the check for new drivers option it opens the driver support assistant webpage, but instead of checking my drivers and telling me what needs to be updated, instead I get the message:

The Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA) is getting a tune up.  We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Now, before anyone tells me to just go download the update or driver or whatever manually, I have no idea what update it's referring to, and I'm not going to spend hours trying to figure it out.  And before someone tells me it's incompatible with my system, that too is wrong, I've used it many times in the past. 

So what is this tune up, why is it taking so long, and when will it be fixed?  Yes, it is a major inconvenience. I don't like watching a movie or working on my computer and get constant annoying pop ups telling me I need to update something only to find out the updater no longer works.  Is somebody fixing this or is it now abandonware?  What is going on?

NUC7i5BNH

Windows 10 home