Thank you for joining the community
After translating your post I understand you are looking for assistance in Portuguese let me inform you that the assistance that we provide on forums is in English only if you prefer assistance in Portuguese please contact us either by phone, chat or web ticket you can find the information on the following link
If you want me to assist you in this forum please provide the following information:
Intel® System Support Utility for Windows* report
Please attach the report to the thread
Thank you for your response, I see that there is newer version for your graphics controller, you can follow the steps below to complete a manual installation
- Download the graphics driver ZIP file: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/27441/a08/win64_188.8.131.5289.zip
- Unzip the file to a designated location or folder.
- Right-click Windows Start icon and open Device Manager.
- Click “Yes” when prompted for permission from User Account Control.
- Expand the Display adapters section.
- Right-click the Intel® graphics entry and select Update Driver Software.
- Click "Browse my computer for driver software".
- Click "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer".
- Click "Have Disk".
- Click "Browse".
- Access the designated location or folder, and access a folder called "Graphics".
- . Select the file called "igdlh64" or "igdlh".
- Click Open, then click OK, and finally click “Next”. Drivers are now being installed.
- Reboot your computer.