Thank you very much for sharing your issue with the Intel® Communities Team. I understand you are having some issues with your laptop which every time it goes to sleep the display will show some vertical lines. Allow me to help you regarding this issue you are facing.
I would like you to perform a manual installation of the Intel® Graphics driver. In order to achieve so, please download the .zip file by clicking here.
Then, to complete the installation, please follow these steps:
1. Start Control Panel, click Hardware and Sound, and then click Device Manager.
2. Expand “Display Adapter”, right-click the Intel Graphics entry, and click Uninstall.
3. On Confirm Device Removal dialog box, click Delete the driver software for this device option to delete the Intel HD Graphics driver then click OK to start the uninstall process.
4. When the uninstall process is complete, disconnect your computer from the internet and make sure it will not auto connect when reboot. Restart your system.
5. Unzip the file to a designated location or folder.
6. Open Device Manager
7. Expand the Display adapters section.
8. Right-click the Intel® graphics entry and select Update Driver Software. (Note: The graphics entry may be “Microsoft Basic Display Adapter”)
9. Click Browse my computer for driver software.
10. Click Browse and select the directory where the driver files are found.
11. Click Next. Drivers are now being installed.
12. Reboot your computer when prompted.
Please let me know the results.
Here is the link for you to download the .zip file for the graphics drivers:https://downloadmirror.intel.com/27412/a08/win64_184.108.40.20601.zip
I forgot to attach it in the last post.