This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
Now follow this process:
- Install BIOS 49 using the Recovery Method. The jumper-based method is best.
- Install BIOS 61 using the (normal) F7 Method.
- If Step 1 succeeds but Step 2 fails, then install BIOS 61 using the Recovery Method.
- Use a USB 2.0 flash stick, NOT a USB 3.0 flash stick.
- Reformat the flash stick on a Windows-based PC. Use the FAT32 file system. DO NOT enable Quick Boot.
- Place only the one .BIO file on the flash stick. Do not have two different .BIO files on the flash stick.
Hope this helps,