Thank you for joining the Graphics Community. I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your dual monitor set up.
Could you please provide the information below in order to help you?
- Provide your http://www.intel.com/support/graphics/sb/cs-009476.htm report. Make sure your TV/monitor is connected when running the report.
- Provide your computer model.
- When did the issue start?
To attach a file, you must click "Use Advanced Editor" in the top right corner of the response box, then the "attach" option will appear in the bottom right corner of the response box.
This issue has been going on ever since I bought the pc, and connected the second monitor.
The PC is a custom build:
Asus Strix Z270F
Intel I7 7700
Corsair Vengeance 32GB
Samsung 960 EVO 250 EVO
DVD+-RW LG GH24SC0
XFX XT 600W 80+B
TP-Link Archer T9E AC1900
DarioJ thank you for that information.
According to your report, the graphics driver version installed is .4836. To make sure that the Intel® HD Graphics driver .4901 is properly installed please follow the suggestions below:
Uninstall current Intel® HD Graphics driver:
- Open the Device Manager.
- Expand the Display Adapters section.
- Find the Intel Graphics Driver.
- Right-click the Intel Graphics Driver and select Uninstall.
- Select the check box Delete the driver software for this device.
- Reboot the computer after uninstall process has finished.
Follow these steps to install the latest driver available from our end: Manually Install an Intel® Graphics Driver in Windows® 10 and...
Intel® HD Graphics driver: Download Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows* [15.60]
Also, make sure to update the following components:
- BIOS version 1203.
- Chipset version 10.1.1.45.
Find these here: ROG STRIX Z270F GAMING Driver & Tools | Motherboards | ASUS Global
The report pull the information for both displays, the one connected via DP and also the one connected via HDMI. What is the resolution that you are trying to achieve for both displays?