Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4762 Discussions

Windows Server 2016 for NUC7i7BNB - Bluetooth driver and "on PCI standard ISA bridge"

SGulb
Beginner

Thanks for all the help!

I have almost all the drivers working for Windows Server 2016 - not able to get the windows Server correct Bluetooth driver, and the "PCI standard" - ISA bridge"... not sure where that driver is at? Pictures of config and driver bellow...Any help will certainly be appreciated.

All else seems to be working great!

Intel NUC7i7BNB

3 TBytes of HDD

24 RAM

Gig Ethernet / Wi-Fi as load-balanced - SD-WAN config...

Windows server 2016 virtualization w NGFW and UTM services from WatchGuard FireBoxV

Running a complete Lab with network and a multitude of VN via Hyper-V and servers - Windows 10, Windows 8, Unbuntu 10.04, etc...Possible Nano servers as well....

Targeting container lab Azure/AWS integration for Cyber security and enterprise virtualization. NUC provides with the perfect portable LAB! Hope I can get all the drivers working correctly...So far so good...

0 Kudos
5 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

I am not seeing a separate BT driver for Windows Server 2016 for the DN NUC (where this O/S is indicated as supported). Have you tried installing the Windows 10 driver package to see if it will work? It is here if you want to try: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26477/Intel-Bluetooth-Technology-Based-Driver-for-Windows-10-64-Bit-for-Intel-NUC-Products?product=122488 Download Intel® Bluetooth Technology-Based Driver for Windows® 10 64-Bit for Intel® NUC Products.

If, by ISA Bridge, they are referring to the LPC bus, then there is one component for sure, namely the Super I/O ASIC. This ASIC, amongst other things, exposes the Consumer I/R (CIR) capability.

Hope this helps,

...S

0 Kudos
SGulb
Beginner

Hi Scott,

Yes, that was the first thing I did...Windows Server 2016 does not recognize it totally or something else is missing.

It does install...Though, but some drivers or additional drivers may be missing...(see device mgr capture)

PCI ...ISA bridge not a clue where could I find this one...That is the other Unknown Device

0 Kudos
SGulb
Beginner

I believe this must part of blue tooth drivers, My blue tooth appears to be there, but not working. In addition the IR drivers, refuse to install...

It will be nice to have bluetooth...

Help.

0 Kudos
RBasz
Beginner

Hello,

I have the sam problem; did you find a solution?

Thanks in advance,

Regards

R.Baszko

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello, baszek2.

As N. Scott Pearson mentioned above, the OS is not supported by you https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005628/mini-pcs.html NUC and unfortunately, there are no Bluetooth drivers.

Antony S.
0 Kudos