Please provide us the following information to check your system configuration:
Also please run the Intel® System Support Utility for Windows* you can download here.
Send us the SSU report, to attach a file, you must click "Use Advanced Editor" in the top right corner of the response box, then the "attach" option will appear in the bottom right corner of the response box.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Papaguss1 Hello. This is Monique with Intel and I'm the IDSA project manager. This error code is being caused by the ICIP installer that is offered as an optional software program. Per the ICIP development team, here are the steps they are suggesting users take who are receiving this error code 0x80070643 when trying to upgrade IDSA.
- Download msi from http://registrationcenter-download.intel.com/akdlm/irc_nas/11135/w_sur_p_2.1.0.03392_sursvc_qh.msi (e.g. to C:\Download)
- Open CMD.exe as Administrator and change directory to download location (e.g. cd /d C:\Download)
- Run w_sur_p_2.1.0.03392_sursvc_qh.msiIf the windows installer asks for location, please click Browse and choose the downloaded msi (e.g.
- If the installation wizard navigates to Repair/Modify/Remove options, choose RemoveIf the installation wizard navigates to Install phase, proceed and finish installation. Then re-run w_sur_p_2.1.0.03392_sursvc_qh.msi and choose Remove
- Uninstall IDSA from Control Panel
- Install new IDSA version
Thank you for your patience while the team worked to resolve this issue.
Monique with Intel Corporation