Items with no label
3335 Discussions

SenseManager Initialization Failed

Cres1
Beginner

Hi MartyG

I'm using unity 5.6.4 and when i run your unity code sample it gives me this error "SenseManager Initialization Failed". I'm using RealSense SDK R2. Ive also tried SDK R3 but unity crashes in it.

Kindly Help me on this problem.

Regards!

0 Kudos
5 Replies
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

Could you tell me which Unity code sample you are referring to please? Thanks!

0 Kudos
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

I believe that file comes from the discussion linked to below:

It is not one of my projects. I believe it was the project created by the person who was asking the question in that link, and they wanted to know how to fix their project.

Which RealSense camera model are you using, please?

0 Kudos
Cres1
Beginner

RealSense SR300. So what is the solution?

0 Kudos
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

If you are getting a SenseManager initialization failure, I would first suspect a problem with the camera being detected. Have you tried using the SR300 with other sample programs such as those supplied with the '2016 R2' RealSense SDK to see if they work?

When you install R2, a folder called Intel RealSense SDK Gold is placed on your desktop. This contains a program called the Sample Browser. From this program, once you have run it, you can launch many different pre-made sample programs, including ones for Unity. The samples that will work best with your SR300 are listed under the 'Common' and 'SR300' categories in the Sample Browser.

0 Kudos