Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20602 Discussions

I have a problem

KYagh
Beginner

I got the message that my graphic drivers were out-of-date, so I tried downloading a new Intel software, but I got this message : this computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software. So I went to the Intel support and found how to fix this, but when I followed the instructions, it still didn't work when I tried to download a software, I just got the same message. Then I have another problem. Intel Graphics 3000 doesn't support windows 10, so when I found out that my processer was Intel Graphics 3000, I was shocked. Even though it didn't support windows 10 (my computer), I was using it for over 2 years. If someone could help me I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
idata
Employee

Hello _Killinq,

Thank you for joining the Graphics Community. I am sorry to hear you are having issues with this matter.

Please stay with you original thread: /thread/121048 https://communities.intel.com/thread/121048. Al provided the right answer for this matter.

You can install the operating system, but from our end there are no drivers for this graphics controller and operating system.

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos