Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

J1900 with display resolutions

AZhu
Beginner

Hello ~

I use the J1900 CPU platform and driver output HDMI to one 40" display (Samsung DH40D), we can't set maintain displays scaling out of display be supported resolution.

I know the display can't support to the solution (1280x600、1280x768、1280x960、1360x768、1400x1050)

But I have to use that 5 resolutions for full screen, please you provide a advise or tell me how can I to do ?

I used the SKYLAKE CPU with the display (Samsung DH40D) that it work fine with 5 resolutions for full screen, but I don't understand what hardware limitation different is caused this

Please tell me detailed information about this, , thank you.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hi ivaN: Thank you very much for contacting the Intel® Graphics communities. We will do our best to assist you with this scenario.

In order to provide the most accurate response, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system, please provide the SSU and the graphics report so we can verify that information:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-

While the Samsung monitor is connected, please get into the Intel Graphics control panel, look for the option "Options and support", then select "Information Center" and then click on "Save".

To attach a file, you must click "Use Advanced Editor" in the top right corner of the response box, then the "attach" option will appear in the bottom right corner of the response box.

If you access the Intel Graphics control panel, is the option for "Maintain Display Scaling" showing? Do you get an error message when you choose it?

Any further questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Alberto R

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

ivaN: I just wanted to check if you saw the information we requested previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Alberto R

0 Kudos