Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

intel hd 520 screen flickering

ppap
Beginner

Hello there! I joust bought a brand new laptop lenovo ideapad 320 15isj 80xh. So i installed everything and mu screen start flickering. i tried and disable intel graphics 520 but i cant get working my 920mx card! when i disable intel graphics everything is ok and normal but i cant play a gam for example! help pls

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Employee

Hello Paschalis_P,

Thank you for joining the Graphics Community. I am sorry to hear you are having issues with this matter.

Could you please provide the following report: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- Download Intel® System Support Utility for Windows* ? I would like to check for driver versions there in order to address this matter in the most accurate way.

To attach a file, you must click "Use Advanced Editor" in the top right corner of the response box, then the "attach" option will appear in the bottom right corner of the response box.

Regards,

Amy C.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello Paschalis_P,

Thank you for joining the Graphics Community. I am sorry to hear you are having issues with this matter.

Could you please provide the following report: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- Download Intel® System Support Utility for Windows* ? I would like to check for driver versions there in order to address this matter in the most accurate way.

To attach a file, you must click "Use Advanced Editor" in the top right corner of the response box, then the "attach" option will appear in the bottom right corner of the response box.

Regards,

Amy C.

ppap
Beginner

Thank you so much for your reply but after clean install windows and drivers and the problem was still ther i read from another guy with the same specs that is laptop problem and i ask for replacemnt! Thank you again

0 Kudos
Q3M5LV1
Beginner

I am having same laptop and my screen is also flickering what can I do i am using device since 5 years and 2 years with the problem

0 Kudos