4 Replies Latest reply on Apr 3, 2010 11:13 AM by Abwahab

intel DG31pr board bios problem?

Abwahab

I have updated the bios of board dg31pr and when i did i figure out the problem that when i enable the option "SW SINGLE PROCESSOR" in the BIOS the window 7 works normal but when i disable the option "SW SINGLE PROCESSOR" in the BIOS it gives blue screen saying remove some hardware like.

What should i do?????????????????

• 1. Re: intel DG31pr board bios problem?
          sammy

Seems like this issue is somewheat common and inconsistent.

I have a DG45id mb and a Q6600 processor with the same issue. And I have read other posts with the same MB with that issue. But at least one other person replied to my post  that does not have that issue.

I also have updated the BIOS installed win7 on the same MB as you have with a E4600 Core2Duo and have not had the issue.

So, there must be some good reason why htis happens to some systems some of the time and not to others...

• 2. Re: intel DG31pr board bios problem?
            sammy

Seems like this issue is somewheat common and inconsistent.

I have a DG45id mb and a Q6600 processor with the same issue. And I have read other posts with the same MB with that issue. But at least one other person replied to my post  that does not have that issue.

I also have updated the BIOS installed win7 on the same MB as you have with a E4600 Core2Duo and have not had the issue.

So, there must be some good reason why this happens to some systems some of the time and not to others...

• 3. Re: intel DG31pr board bios problem?
              Abwahab

So how can we solve the problem is there any way???? Or we have to purchase new one...

• 4. Re: intel DG31pr board bios problem?
                Abwahab

Is here no one can help us??????????